PokerWit Terms and Conditions
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The web pages available at www.pokerwit.com, and all linked pages ("Site"), are owned and operated by PokerWit, LLC and is accessed by you under the Terms and Conditions described below ("Terms and Conditions").
PLEASE READ THE TERM AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THE OPERATING POLICIES BEFORE USING THE POKERWIT WEBSITE. BY USING THE POKERWIT WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE OPERATING POLICIES BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND OPERATING POLICIES, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE POKERWIT WEBSITE.
- MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PokerWit reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace the Terms and Conditions at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms and Conditions, PokerWit will notify you by posting an announcement on the Site. What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at PokerWit's sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgment. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Use of the Services by you following such notification constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions as modified.
- OPERATING POLICIES
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Operating Policies, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by PokerWit.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Site:
PokerWit may remove any Content and PokerWit accounts at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content), or for no reason at all.
- to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other PokerWit users;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any PokerWit user;
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- to submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, or off-topic content;
- with the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- to advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
- attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. PokerWit reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
You hereby indemnify and hold harmless PokerWit and its officers, employees, agents, and advisors against any and all damages, losses, liabilities, settlements, and expenses (including without limitation, costs and reasonable attorneys' fees) in connection with any claim or action that arises from (i) your use or misuse of information on the Site, (ii) your violation of any law or regulation, including without limitation any laws regarding copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights, invasion of privacy, slander and defamation, and gaming, (iii) any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Site, use of the Services, violation of the Terms and Conditions by you, or the infringement by you, or any third party using your account or PokerWit User ID, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
You acknowledge that PokerWit has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site or use the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release PokerWit from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site or the Services. The Site or Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. PokerWit makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site or Services, and PokerWit will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the Services. THE SERVICE, CONTENT, AND SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.